Everything You Need to Know for Your Stay
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort assesses a mandatory $42 daily resort fee per room, per night, plus taxes and fees. Amenities and services included in the resort fee are:
- Two complimentary bottles of water per day
- Complimentary WiFi access and Business Center access (9th Floor)
- Two beach chairs and one umbrella (Not available on day of departure)
- Beach towels at the activities desk
- Complimentary bicycle rentals at the activities desk
- Concierge Services
- 24 hour access to FINS UP! FITNESS CENTER on level 2 north
- Guest laundry located on level 2 north
- Check-In: 4PM
- Checkout: 11AM
- Guests must be 21+ years of age to Check-In and will need to provide a valid form of identification and credit card.
- At Check-In, we authorize room, tax, and resort fees. A $100 per day authorization hold will be applied to every reservation for an incidental spend. If no incidental spends are acquired, these funds will be released upon Checkout.
A credit card authorization form must be filled out three days or more prior to the arrival date if the person responsible for payment of stay will not be present at the time of Check-In with credit card and proper Identification. Call the reservations team to receive this form (954-874-4444).
Any guests that need to cancel their stay should do so 72 hours prior to arrival. If cancellations occur less than 72 hours prior to arrival, a one-night deposit will be charged.
Pets up to 25lbs. are welcome at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. A $250 nonrefundable fee will be charged. CLICK HERE to view the complete pet policy and pre-arrival waiver.
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is smoke free. A $250 fee will apply for anyone that violates the resort’s smoking policy.
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort accepts packages on behalf of guests for $10 per package. We also accept packages for large groups and banquets for $10 per box or $100 per pallet.
- Beach and pools are open daily from 8AM to sunset.
- Pool access is by wristband and for registered guests only. Please be aware the maximum occupancy per room (three for king-bed rooms, four for rooms with two queens) is also the maximum number of guests allowed at the pools.
- Outside food and beverage, personal speakers, and coolers are not allowed on the pool decks.
- Glass is not allowed on pool decks
Overnight valet parking is $48 per night. Overnight self-parking is $43 per night.
In the event that a guest checks out earlier than the confirmed check-out date as written in the resort confirmation email at the time of check-in, the resort has the right to charge an early departure fee equal to one night stay. To avoid an early departure fee, guests must advise the resort 24 hours prior to resulted check-out of any changes in planned length of stay.