Trends in meetings have changed post-pandemic. Groups are looking for a more experiential, collaborative, casual and comfortable meeting experience. Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort offers a unique destination for serious meetings… and serious fun.
Delivering an upscale, memory rich experience without the hassle of international travel, the resort delivers its brand promise of fun and escapism, with no passport required. The South Florida Resort offers meeting attendees a place to focus on business, and then enjoy a license to chill.
Discover ten reasons why Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is the ultimate destination for your next Meeting, Sales Incentive or Executive Retreat.
Location – Located on the legendary Hollywood Broadwalk and less than ten minutes from Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport. Positioned between the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway, guests can enjoy a variety of dining, entertainment and relaxation without leaving the resort. With sunshine year-round and an average temperature of 77 degrees, the resort offers a true South Florida meeting escape.
3. Oceanfront Indoor & Outdoor Event Space –Offering over 23,000 square feet of interior meeting and pre-function space, the 9th floor is insulated from distractions, creating an enclave for accomplishing the day’s business. – The spectacular oceanfront views and floor-to-ceiling windows in the 8,800 square-feet of pre-function space, will add a breathtaking dimension to continental breakfasts, afternoon breaks and cocktail receptions. An additional 7,000 square feet of oceanfront outdoor event space on the 11th floor gives groups a stunning venue for receptions and dinners and one of the most incredible views in South Florida.
4. Unique Teambuilding & Destination Exploration – Customized team-building experiences such as Beach Olympics, Resort Scavenger Hunt, or even a surfing contest on the FlowRider encourages collaboration and creates memories. Groups can also check out the sights by yacht charter or Water Taxi, along the famed, “Venice of the Americas,” departing conveniently from the resort to enjoy dining, entertainment and more in nearby Fort Lauderdale.
5. Professional Planning & Culinary Expertise- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort’s dedicated team of event service professionals shape effective meeting environments and entertaining event experiences, guided by the philosophy that each meeting is a unique adventure. From planning motivating general sessions to collaborative breakout sessions, the resort’s friendly staff will provide guidance and manage the logistics so allow groups and meetings planners can focus on other priorities. Chef inspired menus are custom-designed or select from an array of delicious menus and creative break packages.
6. State-of-the-art-Technology – Margaritaville is proud to partner with Encore Event Services to assist with the most modern audio and visual technologies to enhance the meeting experience and enhance brand awareness. From presentations to exhibit floors and breakout sessions, Encores supports meeting objectives and creates memorable event experiences.
7. Guest Rooms with Waterfront Views and Spacious Luxury Suites – Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is unlike any other meeting destination. With an extensive array of amenities and a high level of hospitality, service and attention to detail, the 369-room 18-story resort offers groups the perfect South Florida experience. The relaxing retreats feature practical conveniences along with the special indulgences that make them uniquely Margaritaville. The island-inspired guestrooms offer private balconies that overlook the Atlantic Ocean or the Intracoastal Waterway.
8. Resort with and All-Inclusive Feel – Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is a destination unto itself, offering the amenities of a Caribbean destination. From active to relaxing, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort offers an abundance of entertainment and dining options, guaranteed to change your state of mind. Unlike the formal ambiance of a traditional luxury hotel or the hustle and bustle of a casino, the casual-luxe resort is highly activated with so many amenities, things to do and opportunities to gather, attendees won’t want to leave the property.
9. Live Weekly Entertainment and Recreation Activities – The Resort’s eight diverse dining outlets feature ala carte menus and indoor and outdoor event spaces, including beachfront and Intracoastal views. In true Margaritaville style, the resort offers live entertainment in addition to water activities, full-service spa, or relaxation, poolside or beachfront.
10. Casual-Luxe Relaxed Atmosphere – Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort offers an abundance of entertainment and dining options, guaranteed to change your state of mind, from active to relaxing.
If you are looking for a uniquely different meeting experience…than Hollywood’s beachfront paradise is sure to surprise and delight.