Work In Paradise
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is the destination resort and entertainment complex on the legendary Hollywood Beach Broadwalk. Best known for creating fun and escapism for our guests, we also strive to create an exciting and rewarding employment experience for our Team Members. As a Top 10 Workplace in South Florida, our employees enjoy competitive wages, exceptional benefits and a work/life balance. With flexible schedules and accelerated career advancement, we empower our team to be themselves, and enjoy the diversity and culture, that is uniquely Margaritaville!
Ever wonder what it’s like to work in Paradise? If so, we have included some cool things to know if you are considering a career in the hospitality business!
Food & Beverage
- Culinary from island-inspired menus to an upscale steakhouse
- Restaurant Servers & Bartenders
- Banquets and catering for groups, weddings, and special events
Entertainment, Recreation & Flowrider
If you enjoy fun in the sun, then Margaritaville Hollywood Beach is the place to work! Fun is in the job description.
- Flowguard – Can you imagine surfing for a living? Our Flowrider Surf simulator offers guests and locals the opportunity to hang 10. Whether you are a beginner or expert, our Flowguards provide lessons and safety and get a tan along the way.
- Kid’s Club – Our Recreation team plans weekly Family-fun activities for kids of all ages. Our counselors help kids create memorable crafts and plan holiday activities for all to enjoy.
- Live Entertainment - Our Entertainment Manager works with some of the top local bands to play weekly at our dining outlets and the Hollywood Beach Bandshell. From pop, rock, Latin, and island-inspired music, we offer it all with the most accessible live music in Hollywood.
- Pool Attendant - Attendants are on hand for guests to relax. Servers enjoy the casual and relaxing atmosphere and the tips aren’t bad either!
- If you like to meet people, then jobs at the resort, from Front Desk to Experience Planner, are for you!
- They are helping people and planning their vacation escape. The Experience Planner gets to know your preferences and vacation style and then makes recommendations for your personalized itinerary.
- The resort just added Experience and amenities packages that can be added to your stay. Packages offer something for everyone, including adventure, watersports, spa relaxation, and wine and dine.
Sales & Marketing
- From booking meetings, conventions, weddings, and more, our sales team does it all! Customizing catering packages, room nights, and team building requires skill and event planning expertise.
- Marketing paradise is an exciting way to entice and engage guests to experience all the fun and escapism the Margaritaville brand offers. From Social media to reviews, advertising to digital strategies, the resort ensures the information is informative, relatable, and fun!
To learn more about working in Paradise and job openings, check us out at now hiring