An Inviting Paradise for All
At Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, our valued guests are our first priority. It is paramount to us that everyone who visits Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort or our website feels welcome and finds the experience seamless and rewarding.
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort strives to provide accessibility services and accommodations to help all of our guests who may have additional needs or requirements. Our commitment to accessibility is a hallmark of our hospitality and ensures that all individuals can experience our extraordinary accommodations.
HOW HAS YOUR WEBSITE EXPERIENCE BEEN?
We monitor the website regularly to maintain this standard, but if you have difficulty using this website, please don’t hesitate to reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 954-874-4444.
ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC SPACES OF THE HOTEL
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort offers a variety of accessible routes, features, elements, and amenities throughout its public spaces and within its guestrooms. Highlights of the accessible features in our public spaces are:
- Handicap Accessible self-parking is available, including “van accessible” spaces
- Handicap parking spaces are located on all eight levels of the parking garage at locations nearest to the elevators.
- Height of the parking garage accommodates vehicles up to 8.5 feet high for the first level, and 7 feet high for all other garage levels. A covered passenger pickup/drop-off area is located at the front entrance of the Resort which can accommodate all vehicle types. Special assistance is available for parking and storage of any handicap vehicle.
- There are multiple accessible entrance doors to the building, including automatic double-doors in the front and rear for arriving guests.
- There are no steps, no abrupt level changes and no un-ramped curbs to the entrance/exit or public sidewalks.
- Fully automatic lobby and backyard entrance doors with wide clearance
- Registration counter serving guests has a lowered portion
- There are no steps, no abrupt level changes, no unsecured carpet and no un-ramped curbs to the following areas: guestrooms, courtyard, public restrooms, lobby, retail stores, meeting spaces, entrance/exit, public sidewalks, business center, spa and fitness center.
- There are five full-size passenger elevators serving each level of the Resort.
- All elevator jambs have signs placed on both sides designating the floor with raised letters and braille characters.
- All public restrooms with the exception of the restrooms located at Lone Palm Pool are accessible, with at least one large accessible stall/toilet, one accessible lavatory, and one accessible urinal.
- Accessible toilets have a horizontal grab bar on the adjacent side wall.
- At least one wash basin in each public restroom has drains and hot water pipes that are insulated or protected.
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is designed with rooms to accommodate guests with disabilities. The Resort offers 24 separate guest rooms and 6 separate suites which are mobility, visual or hearing accessible with either 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Rooms offer either accessible bathrooms with tubs or roll in showers. The breakdown of these accommodations is as follows:
- 1 two-bedroom suite (King + Queen/Queen) with a tub
- 2 two-bedroom suites (King + Queen/Queen) equipped for hearing impaired
- 1 junior suite (King) with a tub
- 2 junior suites (King) equipped for hearing impaired
- 2 King guestrooms with a tub
- 3 King guestrooms with a roll in shower
- 8 King guestrooms equipped for hearing impaired
- 3 Queen/Queen guestrooms with a tub
- 2 Queen/Queen guestrooms with a roll in shower
- 7 Queen/Queen guestrooms equipped for hearing impaired
- Visual notification device for door knocks and phone calls is available upon request for usage within hearing impaired rooms
- Visual smoke and fire alarm device
- Lowered dresser and nightstand
- Braille guest room door number signage
- TTYs are available for use by persons who are deaf or hard of hearing
- TTY is available at the front desk so personnel can communicate with persons who are deaf or have speech impairments
- Televisions in guestrooms offer closed-captioning
- All entry doors and other interior doors (except doors on shallow closets) allow wide passage
- Door hardware on all entry doors and other passage doors within the room are usable with one hand
- ADA Specific Rooms allow wide route on each side of the bed
- ADA Specific Rooms permit clear passage at the foot of each bed
- Drapery wands and controls on fixed lamps and HVAC thermostats are easily operable with one hand
- All drapery control wands, fixed lamps and HVAC controls are placed for forward approach
- Rod and shelf in the clothes closet are within placed for forward approach
- Accessible desk
- Accessible in-room cooler
- Electrical outlet within four feet of telephone
- Bathroom doors allow wide of clear passage
- Bathroom door hardware easily operable with one hand
- Accessible toilet in bathroom is centered from the adjacent side wall
- Toilet in bathroom has a horizontal grab bar along the adjacent side wall
- Toilet seat height is accessible
- Wash basin is low with accessible clearance under the front edge
- Drain and hot water pipes are insulated
- Faucet is easily operable and usable with one hand
- ADA Specific Rooms provide clear floor space bathroom where persons who use wheelchairs can turn around
- Towel racks are low to accommodate accessibility
- Faucet controls and shower diverter can be turned on and off easily and are operable with one hand
- A transfer tub seat is available
- An adjustable height hand-held shower wand with long hose
- A long, horizontal grab bar at the foot of the tub (by the controls)
- A horizontal grab bar at the head of the tub
- Two horizontal grab bars (one high/one low) along the side of the tub for stabilization
- A folding seat that’s accessible
- Faucet controls and shower wand positioned on the wall along the side of the shower seat so they are operable from the folding shower seat
- A horizontal grab bar on the wall alongside the shower seat
- A horizontal grab bar on the wall opposite the seat for stabilization
- Roll-in shower is free of curbs or lips at the shower floor
- Roll-in showers have faucet controls that are easily operable with one hand
- Adjustable height shower wand with a long hose
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort allows persons with disabilities to use service animals, without imposing any extra charges or conditions, in guestroom/suites and all public areas of the facility.
- Resort team members are available to move furniture and provide and adjust accessible features in guestrooms.
- Resort team members are trained to offer assistance, upon request, to persons with disabilities who cannot transport their luggage to/from their guestrooms and who may need assistance in locating guestrooms and Resort amenities/guestrooms when features require installation or adjustment to ensure accessibility.
- Resort team members are available to read printed/visual information upon request.
For more information on our accessible rooms, or to confirm availability, please contact our reservations department; 954-874-4444 or email@example.com.