We are happy to share we are welcoming guests back to St. Somewhere Spa at the Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort June 25, 2020.
The health and safety o f our guests and team members remains our number one priority. Our property has received comprehensive health and sanitation guidelines and training carefully developed based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Heather Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Heath Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA). Our commitment is to comfortably provide a space and experience for you and your family to confidently relax and escape.
We will at all times defer and comply with any and all state and federal government directives related to guest and team member protective wear, all directives for proper social distancing, approved occupancy numbers by space, and proper sanitization processes. As a result, there will be new processes in place to meet our high service standards.
Here is what you can expect when you return:
• Team members at the Front Desk are required to wear protective masks. Each of our team members have been provided guidelines on safe mask use and the importance of frequent hand washing and sanitization methods.
• Team members who handle point-of-sale transactions are properly sanitizing their hands every time they interact with any payment method.
• To limit person-to-person contact, guests are encouraged to utilize our online booking platform at MargaritavilleHollywoodBeachHotel.com/Spa to book services. We are working to incorporate touchless point-of-sale options. Where possible, we will ask that you swipe your own credit/debit card and we will discontinue asking for PIN numbers for transactions.
• You can anticipate being greeted by your service provider in a socially distanced manner, that may vary from where you have traditionally been greeted previously. In order to maintain safe distances, we are expanding “waiting” locations and our team members will direct you to the location where you will be greeted for your service. Your service provider will meet you wearing a mask and escort you to your treatment room.
• Our team members have been trained to execute in a highly detailed sanitization process for all treatment rooms, salon stations and all public locations. We have extended the time between services to provide ample time for our team members to properly sanitize and prepare the treatment room/space for the next guest. Once you are situated in your treatment room, we will explain the service and share the sanitization guidelines, providing you a comfortable, nurturing and therapeutically beneficial service.
• All spa guests are required to wear masks. If service requires to remove mask, our service provider will wear a face shield and face mask for protection.
• Our service technicians will be allowed to wear gloves to deliver your service, upon your request. However, they are required to wear protective masks during the entire treatment experience.
• All tester samples in our retail boutique areas have been removed. Our team will be happy to provide you with an individual sample. This allows us to maintain proper sanitization of all retail items.
• Our commitment is to provide “Flawless Service to Every Guest, Every Day.” As part of this commitment we are paying special attention to the everyday details which extend to the parts of our operations guests do not see.
• When clocking in for their shifts our team members are prompted to review a list of symptoms so they know to go home if experiencing symptoms. Temperature checks are being administered to all team members prior to entering the spa facility on a daily basis.
• Our team members have been instructed on the importance of proper social distancing. To properly illustrate these procedures visual diagrams with guidelines have been made available and will be seen throughout our facility during your visit. We will also be posting “Maximum Occupancy” notices in all appropriate areas to ensure we are compliant with all current local and federal governmental guidelines. We ask you to respect these guidelines for your safety.
• In our spa, salon and fitness operations, cleanliness and proper sanitization are our highest priority. In all our locations we have implemented procedures and guidelines for the use of EPA-approved disinfectants to disinfect point-of-sale systems and other high touch points every 30 minutes and/or between services or guest use. This includes all fitness center locations. Sanitization wipes are available in our fitness center locations for guests and we strongly encourage you to properly wipe down equipment on your own both before and after use. Our team members will be present to do the same.
This is an unparalleled time which requires new and extraordinary measures. Please know we are taking every precaution to keep our spa/wellness operations open to serve you and support our dedicated team members.We know nurturing and healing services and programs are crucial now more than ever. As we enter a time of healing, we want to ensure you your experience, safety and well-being is our top priority.
Welcome back to St. Somewhere Spa. Check in….and chill out.
Pardon Our Sand!
Our website is undergoing a brief update on May 21st.
Reservations may only be made via phone until 11AM.
954.874.4444 to speak to a Reservations Specialist or Book Online after 11AM.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.