Appointment & Reservations: We encourage our guests to schedule their appointments in advance to ensure your preferred treatment or therapist is available. Same day bookings are always welcome, based on availability. All reservations must be secured with a major credit card and telephone number. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete check-in and allow time to change for your spa experience. Please note, all treatments end on time regardless of the start time.
Service Charge: For your convenience a 20% service charge will be added to all St. Somewhere Spa treatments. Should you wish to increase or reduce this amount based on your service satisfaction, please notify a front desk attendant upon check-out. Envelopes are provided at the front desk should you wish to leave a cash gratuity.
Cancellation Policy: Your spa and salon appointments are reserved exclusively for you. A 12 hour notice is required if you must cancel or reschedule an appointment. Cancellations in less than the 12 hours and no shows will require a charge of 100% of the treatment price.
Age Requirements: Spa access is for individuals 18 years and older. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the spa facilities, fitness center or book spa services. If available, nail services are offered to guests of all ages.
Amenities: Private locker provided with plush robe and sandals for use within the spa. Separate spa facilities for men and women featuring a steam room (Temporarily Closed) and a coed Jacuzzi.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
St. Somewhere Spa, is committed to providing all guests with a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment free from harassment and discrimination. We ask all guests to treat each other with respect and refrain from behavior that could be considered harassing, discriminatory, or make others feel uncomfortable.
Examples of Prohibited Conduct Include:
- Unwelcome or inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual advances or requests for sexual favors
- Verbal harassment, such as unwelcome comments, jokes, slurs, or negative stereotyping
- Visual displays of derogatory or offensive images, photography, cartoons, drawings, or gestures
- Threatening or intimidating acts directed at another guest
Locker Room and Spa Amenities:
- Photography or video recording is strictly prohibited
- Guests should wear a towel or robe when walking to and from showers
- Guests should not linger unnecessarily and will avoid conduct that has knowingly made others feel uncomfortable
- Guests should respect the personal space and privacy of others during treatments
- Guests engaging in discriminatory, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be asked to leave the spa immediately. We reserve the right to deny service to any individual violating these policies.
At St. Somewhere Spa, we abide by all state and local regulations and policies that pertain to the use of locker rooms and bathrooms, including those related to gender identity. Guests may use the locker room and bathroom that correspond to their gender identity. In areas where specific laws are in place, guests must adhere to the local regulations for the appropriate use of locker rooms and bathrooms and should consult spa management with any questions about those laws.
We thank you for cooperating in creating a welcoming environment for all guests. Please bring any concerns to the attention of spa management.